Monday, April 5, 2010

Skype (Software) for S60 5th Edition

Hi guys please redownload the skype installer for S60 5th Edition mobile phones. I changed the installer after someone reported me that the installer is locked which means I uploaded the skype installer which is exclusively signed for my mobile phone based on my phone license to Nokia Corporation. The installer is now installable to all mobile phones running Symbian Operating System S6o 5th Edition.

* Enjoy unlimited chat from mobile to PC or vice versa
* Enjoy unlimited calling from mobile to PC or vice versa
* Share files to friend or group from mobile to PC or vice versa

Now you can enjoy the benefits of Skype to your S60 5th Edition Mobile Phone using Wi-Fi or 3G or 3.5G Connections.

Compatible for S60 5th Edition Mobile Phones only. To see if your mobile is one of them check HERE under Mobile Phones Running S60 5th Edition heading

Download Your Skype Here

Below are screen shots of skype running on my Nokia 5800 Express Music










4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'd just like to ask if video calling works for skype on 5800. I personally like 5530 better, but it doesn't have a secondary video camera so I might as well buy 5800.

    Would really appreciate it if you could answer my query. I hate having to turn on the pc just so I can talk to my (overseas) hubby on skype. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi juicybear101 this is with regards to your question if video calling works for skype on 5800. No, as of this release the supported services only includes IM, calls, file sharing and call forwarding. Maybe we can expect that on the next version of skype for S60 5th Edition video calling will be supported.

    Thanks for leaving a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. Just visit my blog from time to time for the updates.

    ReplyDelete

Siargao Adventure! Siargao is more than just a perfect surfing spot but also a life-changing place packed with adventures and picturesque c...