Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mobile Tip 5: How to Adjust the Sound Quality of Your Music Player

After checking the trackings of all visits to my site I found out that someone have searched "5800 v50 low sound" in Google then came across to my site. I hope this can help somehow. This tip will help you adjust the sound quality of your music player according to your preference. These are the steps of my sound quality adjustment.

1. Open your music library. Choose any song then play.



2. Press Options then Select Equalizer



3. In equalizer select your desired Preset. In my case I prefer "Rock" preset. You can add your own preset or even edit the existing presets. You can also restore the defaults of all presets. The effect of changing preset can be easily spot if your mobile phone is connected on your sound system amplifier such as PC speakers.



4. Back to Now Playing. Press Options then select Settings. Turn On the "Loudness" effect also known as "Bass Effect". I suggest always keep stereo widening OFF since if you turn it on the sound is scattering.



5. You can also Turn ON Shuffle play. This will play your music files in random order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Siargao Adventure! Siargao is more than just a perfect surfing spot but also a life-changing place packed with adventures and picturesque c...